My birthday is in Dec....Dec 30th to be specific and I really wanted to have a big party, only about 70 people or so. Well since Christmas and New Years are always in the way, I decided that it was time to take matters into my own hands...I planned a party for Aug, the 29th. I got about 20-30 cancellations out of 80. The weather was the best we had all summer up to the day b/4 my party and then down came the rain. It poured all morning and thankfully my wonderful neighbor Adriana came to the rescue with a canopy for outdoors. The food was all taken care of the day b/4 and in the fridges the only thing left to do was have my lovely husband Mr. man (which I call him ) do the potatoe salad, bean salad, and I had to throw my homemade pizza's in the oven 1hr b/4 guests arrived. My brother came to the rescue again to cut up all 5 roasts that Mr. man had smoked on the smoker the day b/4. My wonderful sister in law, Carol who is always busy like a bee took care of most of the set up and clean up. My wonderful kids did all the balloons, set up chairs and tables, napkins and what ever mom told them to do. It was a hit, we had 50-60 people with all the kids friends and we wraped up the party around 1am. Another party to the record for the Blu's.
A little bit of collecting and crafting
Comments
Post a Comment