Skip to main content

Elegant Vintage Handmade Floral Petite Point Embroidered Wristlet

 


This petit point wristlet handbag is a structured piece with a gold-tone metal frame and chain handle. 

The front displays a vivid and detailed floral tapestry in a classic bouquet pattern, bordered by black velvet-like fabric. 

The clasp is ornate and still closes securely.

It is in nice condition for its age.

Please see close-up pictures for the condition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quote for today

came across this at http://justsomethingimade.blogspot.com/ and just couldn't resist posting it. It is exactly how I feel

Sewing machine drawers

I found these sewing machine drawers at the curb last summer and have been debating what to do with them. I may try to sell on and keep the other for a project....hum so many projects....what shall I do? I love the detail on each of the little drawer pulls and one of them has this little detailed corner which is so cute. the bottom of this one lost it's veneer After some research on some of my blogs that I visit I found some great ideas like this one by Mamie Jane's Here is another idea to use the drawers for from http://www.etsy.com/listing/65855791/salvaged-vintage-sewing-machine-drawer?ref=sr_list_1&ga_search_query=sewing+machine+drawers&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet = Or this one from http://www.etsy.com/listing/63700962/vintage-oak-sewing-machine-drawer-with?ref=sr_list_19&ga_search_query=sewing+machine+drawers&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet = another real cute design for candle holders f...

Holy cow is looking for a new home and a name - Give away

That's right, one lucky person who adds their email and mailing address and what I should name this cow in my comments section of this blog will get this Holy cow for free. It is 6x12 on canvas. The paint is Molotow paint markers and Liquitex black. Varnished and ready to hang . Draw to take place on Dec 2nd 2013 and it will go to the best name