Skip to main content

My Poshmark

 I decided to check out Poshmark in Oct 2020 of this year and to my surprise I am making more sales that I did on Etsy. I have sold on Etsy over the years and I am finding Poshmark very easy to use. Plus they take care of the shipping tracking. Once your item is purchased they send you the shipping label and all you have to do is pack and box the item and either bring it to the post office or put it in a mailbox that will handle items larger than an envelop. Personally I meet with my mailman occasionally and give it directly to him. Once your order is delivered, Poshmark adds the money to your account and you decide if you want to shop with it or put it in the bank. You spend your time selling and buying. Who could ask for more fun? 

Some of the items that I find a little different are sending messages to the people who I am selling with. You need to keep track of their user name. There is no option to send any private messages but that is ok I don't have anything that needs to be personal. 

Things that I really like about Poshmark other than the shipping tracking include, you can take pictures when the lighting is good add them to drafts and update the information at a later time and post it. All records of your items are in one place from offers , bundles, likes, recently viewed, your orders, your sales and my all time favorite My sizes. I can view people who are selling only my size by filtering by my size on their closet. 

So I am still learning. I did my first story on their site last week and was able to tag the items that were associated with it but not sure how to tag the person who purchased it. I also love the fact that you are able to share it to many different social medias such as Pinterest, FB, IG, messenger and also to the people that you follow on Poshmark. 

I am having some issues with bundling and not sure how to do it for people who like my items.

I see a lot of requests to follow from the US and the 2 are separate entities right now so maybe at a later date.

I have been selling on line platforms starting in 1999 with Lespac a Quebec based site to Craigslist.com a world wide site, Etsy in 2009and  I have sold maybe 3 items in my whole time being on it and it becomes a little bit more complex having to ship to the US but doable. Recent years have been Varage Sale and  Facebook which is mostly in my local community. I have shipped items on FB Market place through my account with Canada Post. 

In the event you come across this mention about Poshmark and want a referral please use my code "BPAGAN"I to save C$15 on your first order. You won't be disappointed take my word for it.

Happy shopping. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sewing machine drawers

I found these sewing machine drawers at the curb last summer and have been debating what to do with them. I may try to sell on and keep the other for a project....hum so many projects....what shall I do? I love the detail on each of the little drawer pulls and one of them has this little detailed corner which is so cute. the bottom of this one lost it's veneer After some research on some of my blogs that I visit I found some great ideas like this one by Mamie Jane's Here is another idea to use the drawers for from http://www.etsy.com/listing/65855791/salvaged-vintage-sewing-machine-drawer?ref=sr_list_1&ga_search_query=sewing+machine+drawers&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet = Or this one from http://www.etsy.com/listing/63700962/vintage-oak-sewing-machine-drawer-with?ref=sr_list_19&ga_search_query=sewing+machine+drawers&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet = another real cute design for candle holders f

Vintage Free Graphics- Printable Family Record Certificate

Another free amazing graphic from "Graphics Fairy" http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/2011/02/antique-ephemera-clip-art-printable.html

End of a collection #Breweriana

 For years my hubby and I collected Breweriana items. It started with beer glasses and within a year or two without realizing it, we had over 100 displayed in our A frame window ledge. Then it was coasters from every bar or restaurant we visited. The next level was Beer trays which we eventually sold off. This all started when we were making our own beer even managed to find the old quart size bottles and the cases. As with most collections it grows without even noticing. You know it's out of control when you need to clean over 100 glasses, twice a year. We still pick up glasses, coasters and trays here and there but more for reselling. This is the last bit of the collection that we no longer display and all the coasters have a pin hole as they were mounted in our basement on our barn wood walls. They are in relatively good condition for the next collector to come along and purchase them. Poshmark.ca/closet/bpagani Thank you for checking them out.  update this batch which had lots